8. Leaky Pipes – If your pipes are leaking inside your bug out cabin, this could easily lead to a lot of damage and mold. Instead of allowing this to happen, dry the affected area of the pipe and then wrap it tightly with duct tape.
9. Fix a Small Boat – Do you have a tiny boat that has a crack in it? A temporary fix that can help you get from point A to point B is to dry the cracked area completely and then tape it on both sides. This will eventually fail, so don’t plan to spend a lot of time on the water.
10. Repair Waterbeds – If your waterbed or any other area filled with hydroponic supplies springs a leak, you can patch the hole with duct tape. Make sure to dry the area first so that the tape will stay in place.
11. Clothing Repairs – Rips and tears are going to matter a lot more after the SHTF and it’s no longer possible to simply walk into a store and buy new clothing. Fortunately, you can use duct tape to make simple repairs. You can also temporarily hem your pants with duct tape.
12. Fix Your Glasses – Being able to see is imperative during any type of emergency situation. Therefore, if your glasses break, use duct tape to put them back together.
13. Tent Repairs – A rip in your tent could be catastrophic, especially during a rainstorm or mosquito season. Patch the rip by putting duct tape on both sides.
14. Rain Gear – The tent repair process can also be used to keep your torn rain gear from becoming obsolete.