25. Build a Quick Spear – Find a solid pole or stick and then use duct tape to affix your knife to the end of your DIY spear.
26. Add Warmth to Your Boots – Added insulation could become imperative during the winter, especially if you are taking shelter outside. Using the silver side up, tape your insoles to reflect warmth to your feet.
27. Prevent Bugs and Snow from Entering Your Boots – No matter what time of year it is, it makes good sense to tape the tops of your boots to keep unwanted insects and snow from getting inside your footwear.
28. Create Trail Markers – When you explore a new area, it is imperative to be able to quickly find your way back if anything goes wrong. Duct tape can be used to effectively mark your trail.
29. Make Your Windows Black – If you are able to hide inside your home after the SHTF, you’ll need to protect yourself by blacking out your windows. Use duct tape to affix black garbage bags to the inside of every window.
30. Seal Your Ammo and Home – Duct tape can seal ammo boxes from moisture, and it can also be used to seal windowsills and door frames during a biological disaster.
RELATED: 12 Survival Uses for Baking Soda